1. Make sure your Botox is FDA approved
NEW packaging for BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) protects you from illegal drug importation. Ensure that you are receiving authentic Botox.
- Locate the US license #1145 on the product box
- Check for the tamper-evident seal on the box
- Verify that the product box and vial display the "onabotulinumtoxinA" established name
- Examine the vial to locate the color-coded caps, hologram, white-ring residue, and vial label stickers
- Look for the FDA-approved label and Medication Guide, which are only found within US boxes
2. Ask Questions
Ask questions before. Ask questions during, and ask questions after your appointment. It is important that you feel comfortable with your treatment. A reputable Botox provider like Peach will be happy to provide as much information as you want and our main goal is your satisfaction.
3. Take Advantage of Free Consultations.
The majority of botox providers will offer free consultations. This is a great opportunity to learn more about your medical professional, to see the product, and to get more insight into the process.