Mineral makeup has been in the market since the 1970s. However, it is only recently that is has gained wind and become more popular. But is mineral makeup worth it?
In short, yes. But mineral makeup is not for everyone.
- Ingredients like titanium dioxide and zinc oxide provide you with UV protection.
- Zinc, which maybe found in some mineral makeup products can help soothe the skin.
- Mineral makeup won't clog your pores.
- If you have sensitive skin or rosacea, then these products might make it worse.
- Bismuth oxychloride can irritate the skin and make acne worse.
- Mineral makeup may accentuate flaky skin.
- Since it is mineral, products can have a limited range of shades.