With all the crazy and colorful nail designs for summertime, it can take a toll on our nails health. Giving yourself a manicure removes dead skin cells and calluses growing in your nails. Here is a little DIY manicure before you add that pop of color.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup of water
- 1 lemon
- 1 hand towel
- 1 medium bowl
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Squeeze one half of the lemon and 1 cup of warm water into the medium size bowl.
- Soak your finger tips for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and pat dry, pushing back your cuticles.
- With your squeezed lemon, rub the lemon peel against your nail back and forth.
- Finish by buffing with a soft cloth.
- Then you are set to apply your nail polish.
Author: Krystal Miller