Keeping up with our drinking during the summer is a must in this heat. Drinks can be boring and bland. So lets add excitement to our refreshments for parties, special occasions, or whatever it may be. Colorful items are a big trend right now but lets not miss the drinks. Time to add the pop of color it has been missing.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Lemons, Lime, or Oranges
- Food Coloring
- Medium Bowl
- Slice your item of choice.
- In the medium bowl add the color of food color you prefer
- Let the fruit soak in the food color for 1-2 hours
- Take out of bowl and put them in the freezer
- Now they are ready to give your drink a pop of color
You can do different colors for each item. Be creative, Go wild, and always remember pinky up!
AUTHOR: KRYSTAL MILLER