Many of us develop a routine when it comes to taking care of our skin.
Sometimes if we take a
look at our daily regimen we can easily add a product to improve the health and look of our skin.
Here are some suggestions:
• Add a nighttime moisturizing cream to your routine for deeper penetration of nutrients
while you sleep.
• Add a hydration masque for about 10 minutes 3 times a week.
• Use a tonique to add minerals to your skin.
• Add an anti-aging moisturizer nightly
• Switch between an exfoliating wash and cleanser throughout the week or use your
cleanser during the day and add the exfoliating wash at night.
• Add a nourishing or recovery masque for about10 minutes 3 times a week
• Spot treat blemishes with a controlling serum before bed
• Instead of cleansing then exfoliating, use an exfoliating cleanser at night.
• Add an oil controlling tonique in the morning to control production throughout the day.
• Use a clarifying or clay masque for 10 minutes 3 times a week.
Sunscreen, age defying products, and eye treatments can be added to any skin type for better-
looking, healthy skin.
Getting results with our skin doesn’t have to be time consuming or expensive, once you’ve
developed a basic regimen, adding just once or two steps a week can make even more of a
~Author: Jamie Jeraminas